Monday, December 3, 2012

2012 Cars and Coffee Richmond December (West End)


Saturday was a good morning for Cars and Coffee in Richmond. It was a terrific turnout!




Kenny Holder, Director of the Richmond Cars and Coffee, had a “Toys for Tots” setup in his Porsche Cayman. By the looks of it, he will need a cayenne next year to fit all the gifts!

Toys for tots porsche
Courtesy Michael Lee, Flickr

My pick of the day was a 300zx. Don't judge a book by its covers! I walked by this car to see a slightly fading paint job with back rims. The hood was wide open and not using the prop. I walked over expecting a crammed 3.0 liter in the engine bay. I was wrong.

300zx engine swap single turbo

It had a 2JZ single turbo stuffed under the hood (Please correct me if I am wrong. I had to creep valve cover pictures on google to make sure it was not a rb30) . It looked like it had more room than the stock 3.0 twin turbo Nissan engine belonging in there. Hats off to the craftsmanship that went into that swap. If the owner wants me to ride along or drive the car to make sure its Club Dirty Approved, I would be more than happy to do so. If anyone knows if the 2JZ swap is easier than the rb30 swap just leave some comments!


300zx 2jz ntercooler

Here are the rest of the great cars from the show. Every time I go, I see something new or meet someone that shares the passion for cars. Sometimes its not just the cars. The stories behind cars and how the owner progressed to own the car can make a huge difference in a persons life. These shows allow people to share their stories and inspire others to do positive things with cars, instead of giving the car community a bad name. Feel free to comment or email me at mseymour@clubdirtyauto.com. 

**Also, check out the progressing Facebook page, where you can find pictures of cars seen mostly outside of car shows. http://www.facebook.com/clubdirtyauto


Honda s2000



Sorry. I will stop with the red car theme (for now!)
Ford F-150 Raptor 4 door
Even saw some nice rigs at the show, Like this Raptor and Jeep




This engine bay was GEORGEOUS! 

SRT-8 Grand Cherokee Supercharged engine bay
SRT-8 Grand Cherokee Supercharged engine bay
International Scout Emblem


Shelby gt-500 cobra supercharged
Supercharged Fury Combo

Custom Interior Mustang
Custom Interior Mustang (Not the Shelby's)






One of my favorite pics of the day
Rear shot

A little glare from the rear window

High and Low

Super Clean!




And finally...

He was soo cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my Scout made it in! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime! I have soft spot for Scouts/Early Ford Broncos. I will try to catch you next time I am at the show

    ReplyDelete