Monday, April 7, 2014

Richmond Cars and Coffee April 2014: Birthday Weekend

Black Shelby

My birthday wish this year was to go to Cars and Coffee in Richmond Saturday morning. I was not disappointed.

The show has gotten huge down in Richmond since I last visited about a year ago. The scene is still great, tons of automotive enthusiasts to talk to in a family friendly environment. A ton of cars showed up, some leaving early but replaced by another gem just minutes later. It was a car sensory overload! There is always a soccer mom or two that would drive by and looked pissed because of all the people in their way. I would be mad too if I rolled up to a car show in a Honda Odyssey minivan.




Favorite pick of the show? I love classic broncos, so I cannot chose the red bronco with a clean restoration. For some reason, I was very intrigued by a Ford grand Squire stationwagon aka highway road trip mobile. Before moving to America, my only concept of car culture came from watching Home Improvement with Tim Allen and all of the Griswold movies. This thing was straight out of a griswald movie.
Ford grand Squire

Ford grand Squire

Clean Bronco I was talking about:
1966-1977 bronco


1966 - 1977 Ford bronco

A great turnout for a nice 50 degrees Saturday Morning

C&C Richmond

Richmond april 2014


One of my favorite shots for the day. Super clean Pontiac Bonneville
Pontiac Bonneville

Multiple Ferraris showed up, almost all with dealer tags?



Rolls Royce picture...or a candid Ford Grand Squire pic?
rolls royce

It will buff right out!






Not sure if I like the chrome or not 
2014 Chevrolet Corvette

New School



Special order ZL1 Camaro. Sunroof, leather steering wheel, and owner added Hurst shifter 
red zl1 camaro cars and coffee

rat rod gmc pickup truck

Cras and coffee srt8


What was your favorite car of the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment