Monday, November 5, 2012

Cars and Coffee: Western Richmond November


I met up with my friend Will Saturday morning, and headed out to the "West End" edition of Cars and Coffee Richmond. This was my first visit at this location. I thought it was a great turnout, with a very good variety of cars. The wind made it a cold morning, but the engine sounds from the Lamborghini and Ferrari leaving the show made me forget about the frigid temperature completely.


I saw some Club Dirty potential with an Austin-Healey Sprite. I have always seen pictures of them, but the last time I came across one in public was back in Australia. These cars are tiny! I was fortunate enough to sit in the drivers seat, after I pulled a muscle or two maneuvering into the car.

The car was owned by Dr. Mckleskey, an engineering Professor at VCU. All of the work was done by him, down to the spray can paint job (he did a damn good job, fooled me). Like many of our own cars his was not a finished project. Regardless its Club Dirty, with an awesome story behind the build.



Bear with me for the quality of the pictures. I am trying to get a better feel before I take the dive into fancy cameras. Feel free to leave comments!

c6 zr1 corvette


twin turbo jeep grand cherokee
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
1200hp on race gas, daily driver!



Ferrari

Ferrari










 


Fresh!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment