Monday, April 15, 2013

2013 Cars and Coffee: Charlottesville


This was one of the first Cars and Coffees for 2013 in Charlottesville. I did not know what to expect besides it being a smaller car meet than Richmond, since this was my first time at a C-ville meet. I was impressed by the turnout and was happy to see one of my friends from Richmond at the meet. A Mercedes SLS AMG made an appearance, so you know that there are some car enthusiasts to be found here.


As a personal update, I have a new camera (still getting used to it) and a new car to bring to the meets! I picked up a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon...so far so good!

Here are a few pictures of the SLS AMG

Cars and Coffee SLS AMG

Front wheel SLS AMG Mercedes

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG


Red Interior SLS AMG









And finally...a picture of the new ride. More to come!


Check out www.facebook.com/clubdirtyauto for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment