Monday, October 22, 2012

Cars And Coffee Meet


This past Saturday was my first Cars and Coffee meet in the morning. Being familiar with the spot I would go Friday nights, I had no idea where where I was going that morning (kinda). I was glad to see a bunch of great cars at the top of the hill upon arriving to the meet.



My personal favorite for the morning was the 2013 Nissan GTR. It was perfect, wearing roughly 700 miles. It is such a capable car for its price, and it looks amazing.


A close runner up was the pair of Datsun 240z's. They perhaps would look better as a genuine pair: One for the track, one for the car shows.


Overall, there were a lot of quality cars, and it was a great atmosphere. Feel free to ask me any questions about the show!






















  














No comments:

Post a Comment