Tuesday, October 16, 2012

F.A.S.T. (Fortune Auto) Open House


This weekend was a great weekend for me and being exposed to cars. On Sunday I decided to go by F.A.S.T. in Powhatan and check out their open house. I couldn't believe how many high quality cars came by.


When someone would leave, someone else would come in with another sweet ride to gawk at. I was there for a little over an hour, although I could have spent hours just gazing at the beautiful car scenery, mumbling Club Dirty numerous times.

I did not get to talk with any new people and the story about their cars, but got a lot of great pictures and had a great Sunday afternoon with my Girlfriend and friend, Peter. About 90% of the cars I felt comfortable calling Club Dirty at the meet, when on any given day I am lucky to see at least one Club Dirty potential.  First and foremost, I am no photographer, but I am not opposed towards stepping up my camera game. Feel free to comment on the photos/cars!






























fortune auto rx7





















No comments:

Post a Comment