Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Club Dirty Approved: Shelby GT500 Cobra

Club Dirty Shelby GT500 Cobra parked downtown

I saw this Club Dirty work-of-art the other day while looking for a mailbox somewhere downtown. I didn't find the mailbox and was pissed (because a random mailbox maps website said there was one), but I did find this and whipped out my phone for a picture.
I am not super familiar with these, but am sure its either a 2011 or 2012 model GT500 Cobra (please, feel free to tell me to tell me otherwise if you know because the cobra's tongue sits parallel or something of that nature). I have actually seen this exact Cobra driving around before, as I heard its amazing exhaust note before knowing it was was prowling somewhere in the distance. A close up shows that the owner drives this thing, and drives it often. The rims had an abundance of brake dust all over, and the front air splitter looks like it had been sharpened by rocks, roadkill, and steep cement parking garage ramps. Nonetheless, this thing is Club Dirty. I would have much rather drove this around town looking for open roads versus looking like a fool with an envelope in hand, without a mailbox in sight.

If you have more info about the Shelby GT500 to share, please leave us a comment.

If you see something Club Dirty Approved and want to share it, send it to mseymour@clubdirtyauto.com and we will share it!

Club Dirty Shelby GT500 Cobra parked downtown


1 comment: